ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202
The ideal candidate will have worked previously in similar accounts payable/parts department positions and be up to date on all accounting practices. This includes being able to receive and process invoices for parts, tracking and recording purchase orders, perform monthly reconciliation reports, audit and reconcile credit cards and processing payments. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide quality service for interdepartmental and retail customers.
- Ensure accuracy of parts issued to work orders or invoices.
- Prepare invoices and account for parts records in accordance with approved procedures.
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payment.
- Follow all instructions (written and verbal) given by the Parts Department Director.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed from time to time by the Parts Department Director.
- Audits freight bills against freight manifests.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- Maintain inventory and vendor core tracking system in Total FBO.
Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically with Word and Excel
Excellent organization in maintaining files and updating information in computer system
Knowledge of Total FBO software a major plus, but not required