SC INVENTORY OPS LEAD
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202
1. Responsible for raw material inventory accuracy in company's RFP system (Syteline).
2. Detect, research, analyze, and resolve inventory issues and problems with BOM, receipt accuracy, location placement, etc.
3. Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies
4. Continued focus on improving inventory turn rates
5. Assist purchasing in establishing accurate min/max levels for JIT deliveries
6. Optimize and maintain lean inventories, minimize physical and financial loss
7. Work flexible schedule (possibly nights, weekends, holidays) when necessary.
8. Limited travel (inventory leads across organization will rotate and do cycle counts, etc.)
9. Backup other Supply Chain roles, as needed
10. Train warehouse personnel on proper inventory management procedures.
11. Analytics related to Inventory
" Microsoft Office and Keyboarding Skills
" Experience with an ERP system
" Supply Chain Degree desired
" Reliable transportation
" Able to lift or move heavy boxes (will be required to operate a forklift)