MATERIAL HANDLER OPERATOR
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 72115
1. Safely operate crane to unload materials from customer's trailers, load trucks and rail cars (where applicable) while continually monitoring nearby pedestrians and vehicle traffic.
2. Move, separate, and stack ferrous and nonferrous metals: i.E. Busheling, turnings, motors, stainless steel, etc.
3. Maintain an orderly work area by sorting and stacking ferrous metals.
4. Feed shear or shredder
5. Perform routine inspections on any machinery used; report any problems, and turn inspections into your supervisor daily.
6. Perform minor repairs on machinery.
7. Assist in other areas as needed.
This is light physical work requiring good corrected vision, hearing, climbing, grasping, repetitive motions and the ability to work in extreme cold and extreme heat.