The ideal candidate will have previous HR experience in a manufacturing environment, solid accounting and payroll experience, and be knowledgeable in the use of Quick Books. Your primary functions will be keeping the company in compliance in all HR related matters and maintaining and updating the payroll records of approximately 50 employees. Need someone with experience dealing with OSHA, Dept of Labor, etc. Benefits when you go full time. $40-50K based on experience.
* Must have at least 5+ years for Human Resources and payroll experience
* Be proficient in accounting practices, systems, procedures and documentation
* Prefer college degree or have taken courses in accounting and human resources
* Experience in Quick Books or similar accounting software
* Be able to pass a drug screen and a background check